Thursday, September 18, 2014

Mid-Week Check In

I only have a few minutes, but I wanted to stop in and say that, so far, THIS has been, by and far, the easiest way to start a new lifestyle way of eating

Taking it literally one small part at a time is just so much easier than going all in at once for me. I've been able to focus on making sure I'm drinking what I should be, and not worrying about anything else, and knowing that for now, it doesn't matter what I eat, so long as I what I drink is on plan, and good for me! 

Some benefits I've already noticed is:

-I've already dropped a couple of pounds! And I really haven't eaten very well all week. 

-My tummy is much less bloated than it has been!

I'm figuring out what I can get to drink, that is on plan, when I am out running errands. Unsweetened tea from just about anywhere or coffee with a little stevia added to it. Vitamin Water Zero, or just plain old water. 

One thing that I've really been able to notice so far this week, is that often, when I'm really having a craving for what I *think* is a Dr. Pepper, I am really just thirsty for something cold, and a drink of some good girl moonshine gives that little bit of burn that soda gives and is nice and cold, and just what I need to get past that craving!

I'm looking forward to my next baby step, which will be breakfast!

No comments: