Thursday, March 7, 2013

An adjustment

In an effort to "roll with the punches" I realized this week that I needed to make an adjustment to our weekly routines. I kept noticing that my husband kept asking me to go and do various errands on Wednesday instead of Thursday....Yesterday he asked me to go ahead and go get the tag for our van, last week, he wanted to go to the store for a few things on Wednesday instead of Thursday.....So we've moved our town day to Wednesday now, and it's worked out quite well this week.

And since I adjusted our town day, I had to follow suit with some of our other days....Sunday and Monday will stay the same....the Lord's day followed by laundry day....Tuesday will now be my desk day, where I prepare bills, do homeschool prep, etc. Wednesday will be town day. Thursday will now be kitchen day, which I think will actually work out better so I can have time to do extra prep work after going to the store on Wednesday, and the rest of the week will stay the same....Friday, cleaning day, and Saturday, family day.

It's easy for me to get set in my ways about how I do things, but I try to remember that God makes these changes neccessary for a good reason, and when we take the time to listen and adjust as He shows us....I know it will be a blessing.

Sara

No comments: